How far in advance should I order the stork sign announcement?
Ordering a stork birth announcement yard sign ahead of time is not necessary unless it’s for a baby shower or gender reveal party. As soon as the new baby arrives, give Storks Nest Waco a call to request a delivery. Please notify us with the baby’s information (the earlier the better) and we will make every effort to have the stork sign delivered when the new baby arrives home.
What information do I need when placing my stork order?
After the baby arrives, please send us the baby’s name (first & middle), birth date, weight, and length. We also need the delivery address, phone number, and if there is a gate code.
How do I place my stork birth announcement yard sign order and pay for the rental service?
You may place your stork birth announcement yard sign order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 936.465.0499. Payment will be accepted via credit card.
Where does Storks Nest Waco deliver?
Storks Nest Waco serves the Waco, TX area, including Woodway, Hewitt, China Spring, Robinson, McGregor and Lorena. Deliveries outside of this area will be subject to an additional delivery charge.
How do the baby shower stork sign rentals work?
Our stork rental for a Baby Shower is $50.00 plus tax, to be installed 2 hours prior and removed 2 hours after the event. We offer “The Shower is Here” or “Welcome Baby” bundles with the sign rental. Bundles may be personalized for a small additional fee.
Do you offer Sibling Signs? Yes, we offer coordinating sibling signs to match our stork signs at $20.00 each. All big brothers and sisters in the greater Waco area love to see their names on a sign in the yard too. The sibling signs are a memento of the occasion and are kept by baby’s siblings at the end of the rental period.
What if the stork birth announcement yard signs sign becomes damaged?
Our birth announcement yardsigns are durable. However, if you notice that the stork becomes damaged, please notify us immediately. Storks Nest Waco is not responsible for any injuries on or around the stork.
What if I want to move the stork?
Please do not attempt to move the stork birth announcement yard sign from your yard. If it is necessary to move the stork, please give Storks Nest Waco a call.
Can I mow my lawn while the stork birth announcement yard sign is nesting in my yard?
If you mow your yard during the rental period, please be careful around the stork. Please avoid trimming close to the base of the stork.
Does someone need to be home when the stork is delivered?
No, there does not need to be someone at the delivery address for the stork to land in the front yard. If you have special instructions on where to place the stork, please let us know.
What is the refund policy of Storks Nest Waco?
You will receive a full refund is any of the following apply:
• You cancel your stork birth announcement yard sign rental at least 24 hours in advance
• Extreme weather conditions prevent us from setting up you birth announcement yard sign
You will not receive a refund if any of the following apply:
• We are unable to get into a gated community because we were not given a gate code or it doesn’t work
• The security guard at a gated community refuses to allow us entry Please note: We stay very busy and we can’t wait at a gate for more than 10 minutes while the guard attempts to contact the homeowner to grant access. It is important that you make arrangements with the guard to give us access prior to the moment of delivery.
• The homeowner or recipient does not allow us to set up the birth announcement yard sign or calls us to request that we pick up the sign prior to the end of the rental period
• If a dog or other animal is threatening or refuses to allow us onto the property